Open position: Assistant Chinese Operations Manager (Part-time)
Join the Tradimo team as an Assistant Chinese Operations Manager.
Thousands of enthusiastic people use our financial e-learning web app every single day. We are now looking for an Assistant Chinese operations manager for our team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
– Various operational tasks such as coordination of webinar schedules and updating them on our website
– Build a relationship with our students, provide customer service and push sales via Livechat, phone call and other social media channels
– Facilitating relations with Chinese business partners and the China-based Tradimo team
– Localisations of online materials
– Real-time translations during personal meetings and calls
– You are driven, independent and well organized: You organise your day, week, month and quarter to achieve ambitious results on your own while also proactively seeking input and feedback from your manager
– You have excellent Chinese and English skills (all other language skills are a plus, especially German)
– You understand the intricate cultural differences and communication styles between Chinese and Western people
More About Us:
Tradimo helps people across the world (already in English, German, Russian, Arabic and Chinese) actively take control of their financial future by teaching them how to trade, invest and manage their personal finance via the e-learning platform Tradimo (www.tradimo.com), the podcast Trading Story (www.tradingstory.com) and the mobile game Little Traders (www.littletradersgame.com).
Our team is currently growing and we have opened a new office in Shanghai, China.
Our office is located in Copenhagen’s beautiful Østerbro, we have a shower if you want to come by bike or go running to the office and we offer lunch, tea, coffee and snacks as well.
How to apply:
To apply, please email email@example.com with “Assistant Chinese Operations Manager” as the subject. Use the body of the email to explain why you would be a good fit for this job and our team. You should also include a link to your current resume, or attach a version in Plain Text or PDF format and indicate your expected salary and possible starting date.